What's New in Transferology?
September 13, 2016
- Added "Veteran's Resource Information" option when requesting information from a school.
- Ability to view a program's degree type (Bachelor's, Associate's, etc).
- Miscellaneous bug fixes & enhancements.
- Accessibility improvements.
January 11, 2016
- Improvements in sorting, filtering data and keyboard accessibility.
August 24, 2015
- Miscellaneous bugs & enhancements.
February 23, 2015
- Improved course and match counts in navigation bar.
- School's Transfer Information URL is now shown on school's program information view.
- Incorporated finer granularity for school profile maps.
- Added state abbreviation next to school names in course lists so multiple schools with the same name are differentiated.
- Improved wording on the password recovery system to more accurately describe each process step.
- Added Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page to assist students.
January 6, 2015
- Mobile Improvements, Performance Enhancements, Various bug fixes
October 14, 2014
Updated Home Page and Sign In/Sign Up Forms
- We've updated our home page with a bold new look and feel.
- Separated and simplified the Sign In and Sign Up forms.
Added Searching for a Specific School
- Have a certain school in mind when you're looking to transfer or when you want to take courses over the summer? We've added the ability to search for a specific school when viewing the matches on both the "Will my courses transfer?" and the "Find a replacement course" paths.
- Mobile Improvements
August 18, 2014
New Feature: Find a Replacement Course
- Search for courses to take at another school based on the courses you need to complete for your degree at the school you currently attend.
- Schools are ranked by the number of courses they offer compared to the number of courses you entered.
- Details of these matches will tell you what your options are for each course and which courses don't have matches at all.
- Some high level information is provided about each school so that you can pick the one that's the best fit for you.
- Mobile Improvements
- Full keyboard accessibility for the menu.
March 31, 2014
Transferology Replaces u.select!
- Transferology was designed for you, the student, and your specific needs with a cleaner, more modern user experience.
Feature: Will My Courses Transfer?
- Add coursework to see how many schools in the Transferology network have matching courses that may be awarded when you transfer.
- Schools are ranked by the percentage of your courses they accept.
- Results can be filtered or sorted by distance, undergraduate population, tuition and more.
- Match details can tell you which of your courses will transfer, which ones will not transfer, and which courses have not yet been evaluated by the school.
- Contact only the schools you're interested in.
- Request information about advising, campus visits, admissions, financial aid and programs.
- Add a custom message if you have more specific questions about how your courses might transfer or anything else on your mind.