- You are subject to the Terms when you use Transferology, even if you have not completed a registration process.
- CollegeSource may change the Terms at any time. Changes are published in this document, which is available through a link in the footer of Transferology. Upon the publication of any change, the new Terms apply immediately.
- These Terms are the final and entire agreement between you and CollegeSource regarding your use of Transferology and supersede any and all previous and contemporaneous oral or written agreements regarding your use of Transferology.
- The Terms are personal to you. You may not assign your rights or obligations under the Terms to anyone and no third party is a beneficiary of the Terms.
- You agree that the Terms, as well as any and all claims arising from the Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, applicable to contracts made entirely within California and wholly performed in California, without regard to any conflict or choice of law principles. The sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising out of these Terms will be an appropriate federal or state court located in San Diego County, California. The Terms will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
Your Email and Password
- Only you may access Transferology using your email and password combination.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. If you believe there has been unauthorized access to your account or that someone may have learned of your password, you should change your password immediately and notify CollegeSource.
- CollegeSource may refuse or revoke any username or password that impersonates someone else, is protected by trademark or other proprietary rights laws, or is vulgar, sexist, racist, or otherwise offensive.
- The text, graphics, images, video, design, data, information, organization, compilation, look and feel, advertising, and all other protectable intellectual property, including all improvements, suggestions, and derivations (collectively, the "Content") available through Transferology is the property of CollegeSource and is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. You may not do any of the following without CollegeSource's written consent, except where Transferology makes social media posts on your behalf:
- Sell, publish, broadcast, distribute, retransmit, or otherwise provide access to the Content.
- Rearrange or modify the Content.
- Copy, scrape, create abstracts from the Content or post the Content on the Internet, including but not limited to websites, weblogs a.k.a. "blogs," social media, bulletin boards, and forums.
- Use Transferology or the Content for any commercial or business purpose, whether for-profit or not-for-profit.
- By inclusion or inference represent CollegeSource or Transferology as a partner, supporter, endorser, or contributor to another software, service, website, business or corporation, organization, agency, or individual endeavor.
- Use Transferology or the Content for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose
- CollegeSource has expended considerable time, effort, money, and expertise to compile its data. Be advised that CollegeSource has implemented suitable precautions to detect unauthorized use of the data up to and including seeding the data to detect any unauthorized or unlawful use of the Content.
- CollegeSource reserves the right to deny, terminate, or restrict your access to Transferology for any reason, including but not limited to a violation of these Terms.
Availability and Accuracy of Content and Services
- CollegeSource provides Transferology on an "as-available" basis. CollegeSource does not guarantee 100% uptime. CollegeSource may discontinue or change Transferology, or its availability to you, at any time.
- Transferology and its Content are intended for use by individuals seeking general information about whether a course (or exam) from one provider of higher education will transfer to another provider, and potentially how that course will be applied to a program of study. CollegeSource makes no guarantees about any other use of Transferology.
- The data that appear in Transferology are converted from original transfer equivalency information supplied by select higher education providers. Although every attempt is made to ensure accurate and complete conversion of data, CollegeSource and the schools which provide the data do not guarantee that the information is 100% accurate, complete, or correct.
- CollegeSource does not provide educational counseling advice. You should always seek the assistance of an educational professional from the appropriate higher education provider. The information provided should be used only as a reference and planning tool. Final decisions should be based and confirmed on data received directly from each school.
Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability
- CollegeSource may link to or promote web sites and services from other companies or offer you the ability to download software from other companies. You acknowledge that CollegeSource is not responsible for and does not control those web sites, services, or software.
- COLLEGESOURCE AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES WILL NOT BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS, ATTEMPTED ACCESS OR USE OF TRANSFEROLOGY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS TRANSFEROLOGY AS A RESULT OF NETWORK OR SERVER DOWNTIME, TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS OR OTHERWISE; ANY INCORRECT INFORMATION IN THE CONTENT; ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS AND LOST REVENUES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "EXCLUDED DAMAGES"), WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS CHARACTERIZED IN NEGLIGENCE, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF COLLEGESOURCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN ANY OF THE EXCLUDED DAMAGES. IF ANY APPLICABLE AUTHORITY HOLDS ANY PORTION OF THIS SECTION TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN COLLEGESOURCE'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Transferology is for human users only. Any real or perceived use of automated tools to access our site will result in a block of your IP address.
Back to Home Page